Experience the fascinating beauty of the Dolomites in autumn! Immerse yourself in the picturesque landscape, unwind and enjoy the fresh scent of nature. The Dolomites, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, are known for their majestic peaks, gentle alpine meadows and crystal-clear mountain lakes. During the Dolomite Weeks you have the opportunity to experience this beauty up close. Explore the unique alpine pastures with us and experience unforgettable moments.
Participation in the Dolomite Weeks is free of charge.
The following services are included:
- Welcome drink
- Daily activities for mental and physical balance (meditations, bodyworkouts, dream journeys, etc.)
- Deliciously vital breakfast buffet, a light snack at lunchtime, sweets in the afternoon, delicate 5-course gourmet menu in the evening; all ingredients are from controlled organic cultivation
- New! GuestPass: free use of public transport, free travel on public cable cars and many other benefits.
- Active programme in the Garden of Energy
- All theiner's garten inclusive services