ORGANIC CHESTNUT TASTING IN THE HOTEL GARDEN
When the days get shorter and the forest turns golden, the Törggele season begins in South Tyrol. Buschenschänke open their doors, bring South Tyrolean delicacies to the table and let you taste the young wine. And we at theiner's garten would also like to revive this rustic custom.
Participation in the Törggele weeks is free of charge!
theiner's garten inclusive services:
- "Chestnut roasting" in the hotel garden. We only serve fresh chestnuts from 100% organic cultivation.
- Once a week we surprise our guests with a "Törggele menu". Vegetarians and vegans are also catered for and we are happy to prepare suitable alternatives from South Tyrolean cuisine.
- Thursday evening dessert buffet - Melissa will spoil you with delicious & healthy desserts.
- Once a week we go on a Törggele hike. We show you the most beautiful places in South Tyrol. We stop for a bite to eat in a rustic wine tavern.
- Several times a week sauna infusions in the afternoon
- Magical sunrise hike - now the view is particularly clear
- Deliciously vital breakfast buffet
- Light snack at lunchtime, cake in the afternoon
- Delicious 5-course gourmet menu in the evening
Our tip: The offer can be combined with the following top deals: